Air compressor system equipment > Air-floating centrifugal compressor
Air-floating centrifugal compressor
The HST air-floating centrifugal compressor is driven by a permanent magnet variable frequency motor and a high-frequency frequency converter. The motor rotor and compression components are supported by air bearings. The characteristic of this advanced drive method is that it does not need to use gears to increase the speed, and it can easily reach the needs. High speed and high aerodynamic efficiency; because the entire drive unit has no bearings and no gears, there is no need for lubricating oil, realizing the ideal solution for the entire compressor to be truly oil-free.
》Scope of supply
• Displacement 600~3600m³/h
• Output pressure 3~9bar
• Displacement 1200~24000m³/h
• Output pressure 0.3~3bar
• Other special models accept order
Motor and drive
• Permanent magnet variable speed adjustment motor, the main shaft directly driven by forged steel gold-plated treatment directly drives the impeller, the impeller and motor rotor are supported by air bearings, the motor drives the impeller, combines the diffuser and the volute, and passes through the first, second or third stage according to different pressure requirements Compression produces the required compressed air pressure. After each stage of compression is completed, the compressed air will be cooled by a high-efficiency cooler. The compression process of each stage is close to isothermal compression with high compression efficiency
• The stator of the motor is cooled by a water jacket and jet air flow. The electronic rotor and air bearing of the motor are cooled by air. The efficiency of the motor is over 96%
• The variable speed drive system of the high frequency inverter realizes the function of "electronic gearbox" through electronic means. The frequency of the inverter can reach 1250HZ, and the maximum speed can reach 120,000 rpm
• Inverter control can continuously adjust the gas volume to match the actual gas demand of the user, only consumes the necessary energy consumption, and the output pressure is constant
• The centrifugal compressor will obtain higher aerodynamic efficiency at high speed, and the air bearing can meet the high-speed operation of the machine without any restrictions
• When the machine is running, the motor main shaft rotates to generate air pressure, which pushes the bearing foil away from the main shaft. The main shaft is completely floated by air. When the main shaft is floating, the friction caused by rotation is very small, and the bearing and the main shaft are free from abrasion.
• The bearing is in contact with the main shaft only when the machine is started and stopped. At this time, the coating of the bearing foil will protect it to reduce wear
• The bearing consists of a bearing shell, a bearing surface foil, and a flexible anti-collision foil. The material of the bearing foil is composed of super wear-resistant alloy, with a wear-resistant coating on the surface, and a flexible anti-collision sheet composed of super wear-resistant alloy.
• The bearing does not need to be lubricated, and there is no need to check and replace the lubricating oil
• Efficient aerodynamic design, using titanium alloy material
Air volume adjustment method
• Adjusted by frequency converter in the range of 70-100% air volume to maintain constant pressure
• When the air volume is less than 70%, the vent valve and unloading automatic control mode are adopted, and the unloading energy consumption is less than 1%
• Contains a simple cooling water circuit to cool the entire compression process, including intercoolers, aftercoolers, high-speed motors and inverters
• Standard fan provides additional cooling for high-speed motors
• The cooling of the case is to deal with the high temperature of the environment through the integrated exhaust fan
• It is composed of a primary air intake filter and a high-efficiency paper filter. The filtration accuracy of the paper filter is >3um, and the filtration efficiency is >99%
Vent valve and silencer
• When the compressor is unloaded, the vent valve opens to prevent the compressor from surging
• The PLC control system uses various sensors, transmitters and other data to adjust the angle of the intake guide vanes within the maximum range to keep the compressor at a constant pressure
• Main control methods: automatic dual control (throttling and unloading control), constant pressure control, anti-surge control
• The touch-type LCD display interface can display the main operating parameters and operating status of the compressor. It has the functions of fault alarm and protection and maintenance information reminders. It also has a remote communication interface for communication with the centralized control system. The air compressor is monitored. The communication provides RS 485 communication interface and supports MODBUS RTU communication protocol.
Focus on US